All Gratitude, Glory and Praise are due to ALLAH, LORD of the worlds.

Before offering the Prayer or before reciting "The HOLY QUR'AN" one must perform Ablution (Wudu')

To know how to do it read ===} How To Make Wudu' (Ablution)

When you recite "The HOLY QUR'AN"; recites it as if your LORD is Talking to you and Describing you about the Truth.

Remarkable Sermons Delivered By The Companions (R.A) Of The Last Prophet [S.A.W.S]

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
[In the Name of ALLAH, the ENTIRELY MERCIFUL, the ESPECIALLY MERCIFUL]


[Note-
[S.W.T] Subhaanahuu Wa Ta'ala - [Glorified and Exalted is ALLAH]: This phrase appears after the Name of ALLAH [S.W.T] its seen as an act of reverence and devotion towards ALLAH [S.W.T].
[S.A.W.S] Salla'Allahuu Alayhi Wa-Sallaam – [[May ALLAH Bless Him and grant Him Peace] [S.A.W.] or [P.B.U.H.] or [S.]]: The expression should be used after stating Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W.S]'s name.
(A.S) 'Alayhis-Salaam - [[Peace be upon Him] (P.B.U.H), [Peace be upon Them] (P.B.U.T)]: This expression should be used after stating the names of the noble Angels (e.g. Jibraeel, Mikaeel and so on) or Prophets who came before Hadrat Muhammad [S.A.W.S].
(R.A) Raadiya'Allahu anhu - [May ALLAH be pleased with him]: When mentioning Sahaba [the Companions (R.A)] of Hadrat Muhammad [S.A.W.S.], Raadiya'Allahu anhu (for males/him) and Radiy'Allahu aanha (for females/her) Radiy'Allahu anhuuma (for them) are used.]


[Note- These selected sermons/speech were collected from various sources just to let you inform about some exceptional example. Categorized according to time of the event]

Hadrat Abu Bakr (R.A)
Hadrat Abu Bakr (R.A) is reported to have come out to address Muslim community after departing of our beloved Prophet [S.A.W.S] and gave his famous speech which included-

To proceed, if anyone amongst you used to Worship Prophet Muhammad [S.A.W.S], then let them know that Muhammad [S.A.W.S] is dead, but if you used to Worship ALLAH [S.W.T], then know that ALLAH [S.W.T] is Alive and shall never die.

Hadrat Abu Bakr [R.A] then recited these verses from the Qur'an:

"Muhammad is not but a Messenger. [Other] Messengers have passed on before him. So if he was to die or be killed, would you turn back on your heels [to unbelief]? And he who turns back on his heels will never harm ALLAH at all; but ALLAH will reward the grateful."

In the office of Caliphate Hadrat Abu Bakr (R.A) first addressed the people as-

I have been given the authority over you, and I am not the best of you. If I do well, help me; and if I do wrong, set me right. Sincere regard for truth is loyalty and disregard for truth is treachery. The weak amongst you shall be strong with me until I have secured his rights, Insha'ALLAH, and the strong amongst you shall be weak with me until I have wrested from him the rights of others, Insha'ALLAH. Obey me as long as I obey ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Messenger [S.A.W.S]. But if I disobey ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Messenger [S.A.W.S], ye owe me no obedience. Arise for your prayer, ALLAH [S.W.T] have mercy upon you.


Hadrat Umar (R.A)
There could be no better definition of the democracy and justice, then the historic words of Hadrat Umar (R.A), over which he laid foundation of his rule. On Friday prayers Hadrat Umar (R.A) addressed the people as follow-

Brethren (Brothers), it has come to my notice that the people are afraid of me… They say that he (Umar) has become the Caliph now; ALLAH [S.W.T] knows how hard he will be. Whoever has said this is not wrong in his assessment… know ye brethren that you will feel a change in me. For those who practice tyranny and deprive others of their rights, I will be harsh and stern, but for those who follow the law, I will be most soft and tender. I will be harsh and stern against the aggressor, but I will be a pillar of strength for the weak.

I will not calm down until I will put one cheek of a tyrant on the ground and the other under my feet, and for the poor and weak, I will put my cheek on the ground.

By ALLAH [S.W.T], he that is weakest among you shall be in my eye the strongest, until I have vindicated for him his rights; he that is strongest I will treat as the weakest, until he complies with the law.


Hadrat Ali (R.A)
Hadrat Ali (R.A)’s policies and ideas of governing is his instruction to Governor-

Infuse your heart with mercy, love and kindness for your subjects. Be not in face of them a voracious animal, counting them as easy prey, for they are two kinds: either they are your brother in religion or your equals in creation. Error catches them unaware, deficiencies overcome them, (evil deeds) are committed by them intentionally and by mistake. So grant them your pardon and your forgiveness to the same extent that you hope ALLAH [S.W.T] will grant you HIS pardon and HIS forgiveness. For you are above them, and he who appointed you is above you, and ALLAH [S.W.T] is above him who appointed you. ALLAH [S.W.T] has sought from you the fulfillment of their requirements and HE is trying you with them.


Some Selected Hadith

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 1, Book 2: Belief, Number 20:
Narrated Anas (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Whoever possesses the following three qualities will taste the sweetness of faith:
1. The one to whom ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Apostle [S.A.W.S) become dearer than anything else.
2. Who loves a person and he loves him Only for ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Sake.
3. Who hates to revert to disbelief (atheism) after ALLAH [S.W.T] has brought (saved) him out from it, as he hates to be thrown in Fire."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 55: Prophets (P.B.U.T), Number 590:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] used to seek Refuge with ALLAH [S.W.T] for Al-Hasan and Al-Husain (R.A) and say: "Your forefather (i.e. Abraham (P.B.U.H)) used to seek Refuge with ALLAH [S.W.T] for Ishmael and Isaac (P.B.U.T) by reciting the following: 'O ALLAH [S.W.T]! I seek Refuge with YOUR Perfect Words from every devil and from poisonous pests and from every evil, harmful, envious eye.' "

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 55: Prophets (P.B.U.T), Number 652:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to Jesus, the son of Mary (P.B.U.T). The Prophets (P.B.U.T) are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 56: Virtues and Merits of the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and His Companions (R.A), Number 732:
Narrated Jubair bin Mutim (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad [S.A.W.S] and Ahmad [S.A.W.S]; I am Al-Mahi [S.A.W.S] through whom ALLAH [S.W.T] will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir [S.A.W.S] who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-'Aqib [S.A.W.S] (i.e. There will be no prophet after me)."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 56: Virtues and Merits of the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and His Companions (R.A), Number 742:
Narrated 'Uqba bin Al-Harith (R.A):
 (Once) Abu Bakr (R.A) offered the 'Asr prayer and then went out walking and saw Al-Hasan (R.A) playing with the boys. He lifted him on to his shoulders and said, "Let my parents be sacrificed for your sake! (You) resemble the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and not 'Ali (R.A)," while 'Ali (R.A) was smiling.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 56: Virtues and Merits of the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and His Companions (R.A), Number 803:
Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman (R.A):
 The people used to ask ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] about good, but I used to ask him about evil for fear that it might overtake me. Once I said, "O ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]! We were in ignorance and in evil and ALLAH [S.W.T] has bestowed upon us the present good; will there by any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I asked, "Will there be good after that evil?" He said, "Yes, but it would be tained with Dakhan (i.e. little evil)." I asked, "What will its Dakhan be?" He said, "There will be some people who will lead (people) according to principles other than my tradition. You will see their actions and disapprove of them." I said, "Will there by any evil after that good?" He said, "Yes, there will be some people who will invite others to the doors of Hell, and whoever accepts their invitation to it will be thrown in it (by them)." I said, "O ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]! Describe those people to us." He said, "They will belong to us and speak our language" I asked, "What do you order me to do if such a thing should take place in my life?" He said, "Adhere to the group of Muslims and their Chief." I asked, "If there is neither a group (of Muslims) nor a chief (what shall I do)?" He said, "Keep away from all those different sects, even if you had to bite (i.e. eat) the root of a tree, till you meet ALLAH [S.W.T] while you are still in that state."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 4, Book 56: Virtues and Merits of the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and His Companions (R.A), Number 823:
Narrated Abu Bakr (R.A):
 Once the Prophet [S.A.W.S] brought out Al-Hasan (R.A) and took him up the pulpit along with him and said, "This son of mine is a Saiyid (i.e. chief) and I hope that ALLAH [S.W.T] will help him bring about reconciliation between two Muslim groups."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 6:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] addressed the people saying, "ALLAH [S.W.T] has given option to a slave to choose this world or what is with HIM. The slave has chosen what is with ALLAH [S.W.T]." Abu Bakr (R.A) wept, and we were astonished at his weeping caused by what the Prophet [S.A.W.S] mentioned as to a Slave (of ALLAH [S.W.T]) who had been offered a choice, (we learned later on) that ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] himself was the person who was given the choice, and that Abu Bakr (R.A) knew best of all of us. ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] added, "The person who has favored me most of all both with his company and wealth, is Abu Bakr (R.A). If I were to take a Khalil (i.e. friend) other than my LORD, I would have taken Abu Bakr (R.A) as such, but (what relates us) is the Islamic brotherhood and friendliness. All the gates of the Mosque should be closed except the gate of Abu Bakr (R.A)."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of The Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 22:
Narrated Abu Said (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Do not abuse my companions (R.A) for if any one of you spent gold equal to Uhud (in ALLAH [S.W.T]’s Cause) it would not be equal to a Mud or even a half Mud spent by one of them."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 24:
Narrated Anas bin Malik (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] once climbed the mountain of Uhud with Abu Bakr, 'Umar and 'Uthman (R.A). The mountain shook with them. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said (to the mountain), "Be firm, O Uhud! For on you there are no more than a Prophet, a Siddiq and two Martyrs.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 26:
Narrated Ibn 'Abbas (R.A):
 While I was standing amongst the people who were invoking ALLAH [S.W.T] for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (R.A) who was lying (dead) on his bed, a man behind me rested his elbows on my shoulder and said, "(O 'Umar (R.A)!) May ALLAH [S.W.T] bestow HIS Mercy on you. I always hoped that ALLAH [S.W.T] will keep you with your two Companions (R.A), for I often heard ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] saying, "I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar (R.A) were (somewhere). I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar (R.A) did (something). I, Abu Bakr and 'Umar (R.A) set out.' So I hoped that ALLAH [S.W.T] will keep you with both of them." I turned back to see that the speaker was Ali bin Abi Talib (R.A).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 32:
Narrated Sad bin Abi Waqqas (R.A):
 'Umar bin Al-Khattab (R.A) asked the permission of ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] to see him while some Quraishi women were sitting with him, talking to him and asking him for more expenses, raising their voices above the voice of ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]. When 'Umar (R.A) asked for the permission to enter, the women quickly put on their veils. ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] allowed him to enter and 'Umar (R.A) came in while ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] was smiling, 'Umar (R.A) said "O ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]! May ALLAH [S.W.T] always keep you smiling." The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "These women who have been here, roused my wonder, for as soon as they heard your voice, they quickly put on their veils. 'Umar (R.A) said, "O ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]! You have more right to be feared by them than I." Then 'Umar (R.A) addressed the women saying, "O enemies of yourselves! You fear me more than you do ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]?" They said, "Yes, for you are harsher and sterner than ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]." Then ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "O Ibn Al-Khattab (R.A)! By HIM in WHOSE Hands my life is! Never does satan find you going on a way, but he takes another way other than yours."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of The Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 37:
Narrated Anas (R.A):
 A man asked The Prophet [S.A.W.S] about the Hour (i.e. Day of Judgment) saying, "When will the Hour be?" The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "What have you prepared for it?" The man said, "Nothing, except that I love ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Apostle [S.A.W.S]." The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "You will be with those whom you love." We had never been so glad as we were on hearing that saying of the Prophet [S.A.W.S] (i.e. "You will be with those whom you love.") Therefore, I love the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Abu Bakr and 'Umar (R.A), and I hope that I will be with them because of my love for them though my deeds are not similar to theirs.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 38:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "Among the nations before you there used to be people who were inspired (though they were not Prophets). And if there is any of such a persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar (R.A)."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 42:
Narrated Abu Musa (R.A):
 While I was with the Prophet [S.A.W.S] in one of the gardens of Medina, a man came and asked me to open the gate. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said to me, "Open the gate for him and give him the glad tidings that he will enter Paradise." I opened (the gate) for him, and behold! It was Abu Bakr (R.A). I informed him of the glad tidings the Prophet [S.A.W.S] had said, and he Praised ALLAH [S.W.T]. Then another man came and asked me to open the gate. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said to me "Open (the gate) and give him the glad tidings of entering Paradise." I opened (the gate) for him, and behold! It was 'Umar (R.A). I informed him of what the Prophet [S.A.W.S] had said, and he Praised ALLAH [S.W.T]. Then another man came and asked me to open the gate. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said to me. “Open (the gate) for him and inform him of the glad tidings, of entering Paradise with a calamity which will befall him.” Behold! It was 'Uthman (R.A), I informed him of what ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] had said. He Praised ALLAH [S.W.T] and said, "I seek ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Aid."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 52:
Narrated Salama (R.A):
 Ali (R.A) happened to stay behind the Prophet [S.A.W.S] and (did not join him) during the battle of Khaibar for he was having eye trouble. Then he said, "How could I remain behind ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S]?" So 'Ali (R.A) set out following the Prophet [S.A.W.S], When it was the eve of the day in the morning of which ALLAH [S.W.T] helped (the Muslims) to conquer it, ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "I will give the flag (to a man), or tomorrow a man whom ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Apostle [S.A.W.S] love will take the flag," or said, "A man who loves ALLAH [S.W.T] and HIS Apostle [S.A.W.S]; and ALLAH [S.W.T] will grant victory under his leadership." Suddenly came 'Ali (R.A) whom we did not expect. The people said, "This is 'Ali (R.A)." ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] gave him the flag and ALLAH [S.W.T] granted victory under his leadership.

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 55:
Narrated 'Ali (R.A):
 Fatima (R.A) complained of the suffering caused to her by the hand mill. Some Captives were brought to the Prophet [S.A.W.S], she came to him but did not find him at home 'Aisha (R.A) was present there to whom she told (of her desire for a servant). When the Prophet [S.A.W.S] came, 'Aisha (R.A) informed him about Fatima (R.A)'s visit. Ali (R.A) added "So the Prophet [S.A.W.S] came to us, while we had gone to our bed I wanted to get up but the Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Remain at your place". Then he sat down between us till I found the coolness of his feet on my chest. Then he said, "Shall I teach you a thing which is better than what you have asked me? When you go to bed, say, 'ALLAHU Akbar' thirty-four times, and 'Subhan'ALLAH thirty-three times, and 'Alhamdu-lillah thirty-three times for that is better for you both than a servant."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) of the Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 62:
Narrated 'Aisha (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] called his daughter Fatima (R.A) during his illness in which he died, and told her a secret whereupon she wept. Then he called her again and told her a secret whereupon she laughed. When I asked her about that, she replied, "The Prophet [S.A.W.S] spoke to me in secret and informed me that he would die in the course of the illness during which he died, so I wept. He again spoke to me in secret and informed me that I would be the first of his family to follow him (after his death) and on that I laughed."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 5, Book 57: Companions (R.A) Of The Prophet [S.A.W.S], Number 94:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (R.A):
 Abu Bakr (R.A) used to say, "Please Muhammad [S.A.W.S] (i.e. the Prophet [S.A.W.S]) by doing good to his family (R.A)."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 7, Book 72: Dress, Number 772:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 I was with ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] in one of the Markets of Medina. He left (the market) and so did I. Then he asked thrice, "Where is the small (child)?" Then he said, "Call Al-Hasan bin 'Ali (R.A)." So Al-Hasan bin 'Ali (R.A) got up and started walking with a necklace (of beads) around his neck. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] stretched his hand out like this, and Al-Hasan (R.A) did the same. The Prophet [S.A.W.S] embraced him and said, "O ALLAH [S.W.T]! I love him, so please love him and love those who love him." Since ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said that nothing has been dearer to me than Al-Hasan (R.A).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 193:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "None of you should point out towards his Muslim brother with a weapon, for he does not know, satan may tempt him to hit him and thus he would fall into a pit of fire (Hell)"

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 200:
Narrated Ibn Abbas (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Beware! Do not renegade as (disbelievers) after me by striking (cutting) the necks of one another."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 204:
Narrated Al-Hasan (R.A):
 (Al-Ahnaf (R.A) said,) I went out carrying my arms during the nights of the affliction and Abu Bakr (R.A) met me and asked, "Where are you going?" I replied, "I intend to help the cousin of ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] (i.e. 'Ali (R.A))." Abu Bakr (R.A) said, "ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, 'If two Muslims take out their swords to fight each other, then both of them will be from amongst the people of the Hell-Fire.' It was said to the Prophet [S.A.W.S], 'It is alright for the killer but what about the killed one?' He replied, 'The killed one had the intention to kill his opponent.'"

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 237:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "The Hour will not be established
(1) Till two big groups fight each other whereupon there will be a great number of casualties on both sides and they will be following one and the same religious doctrine,
(2) Till about thirty dajjals (liars) appear, and each one of them will claim that he is ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle,
(3) Till the religious knowledge is taken away (by the death of Religious scholars)
(4) Earthquakes will increase in number
(5) Time will pass quickly,
(6) Afflictions will appear,
(7) Al-Harj, (i.e. killing) will increase,
(8) Till wealth will be in abundance ---- so abundant that a wealthy person will worry lest nobody should accept his Zakat (i.e. charity), and whenever he will present it to someone, that person (to whom it will be offered) will say, 'I am not in need of it,
(9) Till the people compete with one another in constructing high buildings,
(10) Till a man when passing by a grave of someone will say, 'Would that I were in his place
(11) And till the sun rises from the West. So when the sun will rise and the people will see it (rising from the West) they will all believe (embrace Islam) but that will be the time when: (As ALLAH [S.W.T] said,) 'No good will it do to a soul to believe then, if it believed not before, nor earned good (by deeds of righteousness) through its Faith.' (6.158) And the Hour will be established while two men spreading a garment in front of them but they will not be able to sell it, nor fold it up; and the Hour will be established when a man has milked his she-camel and has taken away the milk but he will not be able to drink it; and the Hour will be established before a man repairing a tank (for his livestock) is able to water (his animals) in it; and the Hour will be established when a person has raised a morsel (of food) to his mouth but will not be able to eat it."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 239:
Narrated Anas bin Malik (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Ad-dajjal will come and encamp at a place close to Medina and then Medina will shake thrice whereupon every kafir (disbeliever) and hypocrite will go out (of Medina) towards him."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 240:
Narrated Abu Bakr (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "The terror caused by Al-masih Ad-dajjal will not enter Medina and at that time Medina will have seven gates and there will be two Angels (P.B.U.T) at each gate (guarding them).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 245:
Narrated Anas (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "No Prophet (P.B.U.T) was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-dajjal). Beware! he is blind in one eye, and your LORD is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-dajjal's) eyes (the word) kafir (i.e. disbeliever)." (This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Huraira and Ibn 'Abbas (R.A)).

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 246:
Narrated Abu Sa'id (R.A):
 One day ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] narrated to us a long narration about Ad-dajjal and among the things he narrated to us, was: "Ad-dajjal will come, and he will be forbidden to enter the mountain passes of Medina. He will encamp in one of the salt areas neighboring Medina and there will appear to him a man who will be the best or one of the best of the people. He will say 'I testify that you are Ad-dajjal whose story ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] has told us.' Ad-dajjal will say (to his audience), 'Look, if I kill this man and then give him life, will you have any doubt about my claim?' They will reply, 'No,' Then Ad-dajjal will kill that man and then will make him alive. The man will say, 'By ALLAH [S.W.T], now I recognize you more than ever!' Ad-dajjal will then try to kill him (again) but he will not be given the power to do so."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 88: Afflictions and the End of the World, Number 248:
Narrated Anas bin Malik (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "Ad-dajjal will come to Medina and find the Angels guarding it. So ALLAH [S.W.T] willing, neither Ad-dajjal, nor plague will be able to come near it."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 89: Judgments (Ahkaam), Number 255:
Narrated 'Abdullah (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "Do not wish to be like anyone, except in two cases:
(1) A man whom ALLAH [S.W.T] has given wealth and he spends it righteously.
(2) A man whom ALLAH [S.W.T] has given wisdom (knowledge of the Qur’an and the Hadith) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 91: Accepting Information Given by a Truthful Person, Number 363:
Narrated 'Ali (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S], sent an army and appointed some man their commander. The man made a fire and then said (to the soldiers), "Enter it." Some of them intended to enter it while some others said, 'We have run away from it (i.e., embraced Islam to save ourselves from the 'fire')." They mentioned that to the Prophet [S.A.W.S], and he said about people who had intended to enter the fire. ''If they had entered it, they would have remained in it till the Day of Resurrection.'' Then he said to others, "No obedience for evil deeds, obedience is required only in what is good."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 92: Holding Fast to the Qur'an and Sunnah, Number 379:
Narrated Abu Huraira (R.A):
 The Prophet [S.A.W.S] said, "There was no Prophet among the Prophets (P.B.U.T) but was given miracles because of which people had security or had belief, but what I was given was the Divine Inspiration (i.e. The Qur'an) which ALLAH [S.W.T] revealed to me. So I hope that my followers will be more than those of any other Prophet (P.B.U.T) on the Day of Resurrection."

Sahih Bukhari: Volume 9, Book 93: ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED), Number 624:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar (R.A):
 ALLAH [S.W.T]'s Apostle [S.A.W.S] said, "Your stay (in this world) in comparison to the stay of the nations preceding you, is like the period between 'Asr prayer and the sun set (in comparison to a whole day). The people of the Torah were given the Torah and they acted on it till midday and then they were unable to carry on. And they were given (a reward equal to) one Qirat each. Then the people of the Gospel were given the Gospel and they acted on it till 'Asr Prayer and then they were unable to carry on, so they were given a reward equal to) one Qirat each. Then you were given the Qur'an and you acted on it till sunset, therefore you were given (a reward equal to) two Qirats each. On that, the people of the Scriptures said, 'These people (Muslims) did less work than we but they took a bigger reward.' ALLAH [S.W.T] said (to them). 'Have I done any oppression to you as regards your rights?' They said, "No." Then ALLAH [S.W.T] said, 'That is MY Blessing which I grant to whomsoever I Will.'"


"Our LORD, Forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our LORD, indeed YOU are KIND and MERCIFUL."


Kalimah Tayyibah [The Holy Code]

لآَ اِلَهَ اِلاَّ اللَّهُ مُحَمَّدٌ رَّسُوْلُ اللهِ
Pronunciation:
Laa Ilaaha Illaal-Laahu Muhammadur-Rasulul-Lah [Salla'Allahuu Alayhi Wa-Sallaam]
Translation:
There is none worthy of Worship but ALLAH Muhammad [May ALLAH Bless him and grant him Peace] is the Messenger of ALLAH.